Monday, September 8, 2008

First Week of School

First Day
Second Day
Third Day

I think that she already looks bigger just in the one week she has gone to school. The first day when we pulled up to school she asked is this where my teacher lives. Then the second day she asked is this where my Church lives (because her preschool is at our Church).
Everday when I pick up Ella from school I ask what she did and if she had fun. The stories that she tells me are pretty funny. One day she told me that a boy in her class had a mouse as big as she was but his daddy shrunk the mouse down really small and then the mouse climbed out the window. There always seems to be funny little stories that she tells me.
I am so glad that she loves school. Let's hope she keeps that up for the next 15 years or more.

No comments: