Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ella's First Day of "School Class"

Ella was so excited to go to school that she didn't even want to take time to pose for pictures.
My big girl walking to school.
Ella sitting down to color at school.
Ella and her teacher Mrs. Gonzalez

Well I'm a little sad to say that it is Ella's first day of school or as Ella calls it "School Class". She was pretty excited. She goes Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9:00-11:30. Each day of class they have different themes. The first day was bring your teddy bear to class day.
Ella had fun her first day and said she made a lot of friends. She told me that there were a lot of girls in her class but that there were even some boys in her class but she only played with the girls. She is pretty funny the things she says. I asked if she liked her teacher and she said she is really nice. My little girl is growing up too fast but school will be a great experience for her.

2 comments:

A Full House said...

Ella, I bet you will have so much fun in school. You are really growing up!

Elisa Seaba said...

Ella, you look like such a big girl! Have fun in "school class" :) (that's cute)