Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Four Month Check-Up

I took Hudson to the doctor for his 4 month check-up. He is a very big boy. He weighs 17lbs 1oz (85%), is 26 1/4" (90%) tall. While there I asked the doctor again about the bump on Ella's head since it has been there for close to a year. It is starting to look worse and turning purple and blue and getting bigger. So we have an Ultrasound setup this Friday at Children's Mercy for them to check it out. The last time we went to Children's Mercy Ella was 6 months and she had to get her blood taken and she screamed and cried so much, but since she is older now I don't know if it will be better or worse. I am sure everything will be fine but Ella doesn't mind going to the doctor as long as it is not for her. Hopefully she will do okay.

1 comment:

Elisa Seaba said...

I hope she does well for you at the appointment. Do they have any idea what it might be?