Saturday, October 20, 2007

Pregnancy Update

Yep, still pregnant. I guess 40 weeks isn't long enough for my little baby boy. After my 39 week appointment I thought I would for sure have him this past week. I tried everything walked, cleaned, exercised and yet this week nothing had changed. Ella is starting to get a little impatient. She tells the baby "Come out Baby" and most of the time she is shouting it into my belly. She really is cute if the baby kicks me really hard she kisses my belly to make my boo-boo all better. There is an end in sight if I haven't had the baby by Wednesday I will be induced Thursday morning. Hopefully I will not have the same experience that my sister-in-law Elisa had and I will not be sent home only to come back in another week. I still hope to have him before Thursday but we will see.

2 comments:

The Lanker Family said...

How exciting! We can't wait to see your little guy.

Elisa Seaba said...

You keep telling your little brother to come out Ella. Mabye he will he will give up and listen to his big sister and come out before Thursday. Been thinking about you Melanie! Can't wait to hear the exciting news!!