Friday, October 12, 2007

Family Fun Night







We took Ella to the mall tonight to Build-A-Bear so she could make a bear. She had a lot of fun filling the bear with stuffing and kissing the little heart that she put inside the bear. We also had Ella make a turtle for her baby brother. She especially loved picking out an outfit for her bear. Which of course was a Princess outfit with matching shoes, bow and purse. Then we went to the play area at the mall and she played and rode the carousel. I spent my time at the mall walking as much as I could but still nothing is happening. ONE WEEK TOO GO (hopefully less but probably more).

1 comment:

Elisa Seaba said...

I hope your hanging in there ok Melanie, even though i'm sure you are pretty miserable by this point! I am hoping you go early so you don't have to wait that extra week! Can't wait to meet that little boy!!