Tuesday, March 13, 2007

SURPRISE!!!!!

We're Having a Baby.
We have been blessed again with a precious little bundle of joy on the way. I am 8 1/2 weeks pregnant and due around October 20th. Sorry to anybody that we may have told a little white lie too. We wanted to make sure the baby was healthy before we told our families. So far everything is going good and I am well into the day long morning sickness. But I am thankful for everyday of sickness because that is a good sign so I can't complain too much about being sick.

4 comments:

The Lanker Family said...

WOW! Love these kind of surprises. Congratulations to both of you. We are very happy for you.

June Duehring said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you. What a cute picture.

grammaneir said...

How Exciting! We are so happy for you and I would say that you have one of the best sono pictures I've ever seen.

Elisa Seaba said...

OH MY WORD! I am SO happy for you guys!!! Yes a few white lies you did tell! :) We will be praying that everything goes great with your pregnancy.