Friday, August 19, 2011

10 months (only a month late)


She loves carrying things around especially Ella's purses.
This is way behind considering she is almost 12 months. But when she was 10 months here is what she was doing. She started walking. Also she started preferring actual food versus baby food. Smiling is just about her favorite thing to do. She loves playing with her brother and sister and is still very ornery. She will give you a little smile when she is doing something she shouldn't be doing. I think it is kind of cute now, but I know that she will be always keeping me on my toes. What a joy and blessing is our little Alivia!

2 comments:

grammaneir said...

She is a doll and I love her big smile. She looks like she enjoys everything. Can't wait to see you all again soon.

Journaling My Journey said...

What a sweetie!