Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day 2011!

Ella saw a picture in one of my magazines for this Valentine's boat called the Love Boat. So she really wanted to make it.
Trying to get a picture of the two of them and the Love Boat. I asked them if they could give each other a hug and this is what I got.
One side of Ella's Valentine's Boat
The back of Ella's Boat
Alivia's First Valentine's
Our little "sweetheart"
Ella showing off her face painting from school.
Our handsome little Valentine


We had a great Valentine's day as a family. Ella went to school and had a great party. Then when John got home we had a nice dinner and watched a family movie. Ella & Hudson decorated the table with a whole lot of hearts all over the table and I love you napkins. The kids and I had even made individual heart shaped cakes for dessert but we were all too full to eat them.

1 comment:

Elisa Seaba said...

You guys have 3 super cute valentines!!