Monday, March 30, 2009

Meeting the Easter Bunny in the Snow

Ella & the Easter Bunny
She asked the Easter Bunny what his name was and he said Easter Bunny. Well that's easy enough to remember.
Having fun on the obstacle course
Jumping on the trampoline
Easter Egg Hunt
Showing me all the eggs she found. Each kid was allowed 15 eggs.
We had planned on going to the Easter Egg Hunt but when I heard the weather was bad I thought we shouldn't go. But it was only raining when I decided to go and then it quickly turned to snow and slick roads. In the ten minute drive the roads were completely covered. Ella had fun playing on the obstacle course and running around showing off with her friend Josie. On the way home it was really snowing and I saw 2 wrecks but we made it home safely and Ella had a great time.

No comments: