Tuesday, February 24, 2009

16 Months... Tomorrow

Doesn't that smile just say I'm up to trouble
(which by the way he was causing trouble when I took this picture)
Yes he has another ear infection. That makes 5 ear infections in 3 months.
Love those baby blues
Just wanted to put a picture of our sweet little girl in here
He loves cheeseburgers and he doesn't want any baby bites he wants the whole cheeseburger.

Well our smiley little boy is 16 months already. He still always has a smile on his face but he has become our little destroyer. He will go from room to room completely destroying it before he moves on to the next room. A list of the things he has done before I forget: chicken noodle soup on the carpet and chairs, shampoo in the carpet, crayons on a chair and dresser, takes his pants and diaper off while in his crib and many more things I won't bore you with. When I try to get him in trouble for making a mess he looks up at me with those big blue eyes and that sweet smile and I just melt. Besides making our house a mess 24/7 he loves cars and playing with his big sister. He definitely keeps me on my toes but I wouldn't trade him for anything.

2 comments:

A Full House said...

Hudson you do look ornery! I hope those ear infections go away - no fun!!

Elisa Seaba said...

Yes, that smile does say "i'm up to trouble" :) Poor guy with the ear infections!! Maybe he and Raegan need to go get tubes together :) He is so darn cute!