Thursday, November 13, 2008

Reading Time with Hudson




Hudson LOVES to read. He really likes the peekaboo books and touch and feel books. But don't start reading him a book unless you have 20 minutes to spare, because he will keep bringing you books.
While Ella is at school he likes to climb up in her chair and read books. The chair is actually for both of them but when Ella is home she usually runs and sits in the chair the second Hudson starts walking towards the chair.
When Ella was his age she used to love to read and she still loves to read all the time. So hopefully they will both continue to love to read.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melanie - This is Janet - John told me your blog address so I could see pictures of your kids - they are PRECIOUS! I haven't seen Ella in forever, and I think I only saw pictures of Hudson when he was an infant. They are both beautiful and I'm sure you are very proud of them. Enjoy this time with them even though they drive you crazy sometimes because it goes by sooo fast! Steven is 20 and a sophomore at Baylor in Texas - I miss him so much! Becca is 17 and a junior at the high school, so she's busy all the time too! Looking at your pictures makes me remember how sweet those early years are! I do think some of the pictures should have you and John in them!