Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

The flowers my Mom had delivered

Hudson giving me Eskimo kisses
Grandma, Me & Grandpa
The Birthday Cake

Ella loved playing with her big cousin Alex.
Playing Phase 10 dice game
The kids fishing at the pond

The little fish they caught

John surprised me by waking up early and taking Ella to get breakfast and some Starbucks. Then he went to work during the morning but after he got home we went out to Kansas to see my family. We went to my Grandparents and then John, my two brothers, my sister-in-law Kris, Hudson and me went out to eat and my dad was kind enough to watch the older kids so we could have a relaxing meal. After dinner we went back to my grandparents for cake and to play games. While some of us played games, Brent took the kids down to the pond to go fishing. They only caught one very small little fish. Then after a tiring but fun day we headed home.

No comments: