Sunday, June 15, 2008

Gettin' Sandal Ready!




Ella went with me to get a pedicure. My mom paid for me to get a pedicure before our trip, so I decided I would take Ella with me. She loved it. She picked out her own color and sat still the entire time. She told me when this paint comes off we will go back and get it done again. After her toes were done she was ready for them to do hands but I told her I would paint them when we got home. I guess she doesn't understand that it takes money. As we were leaving Ella fell down and scraped up her leg but she was more worried about messing up her toe nails. Then she told me that a pink pop from Sonic would make her boo-boo feel all better. She is definitely a girly-girl.

1 comment:

Elisa Seaba said...

Way to work it with the "pink pop to make it better" Ella! :) You are one smart cookie! Your toenails look adorable!