Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I've been tagged

I got tagged by Elisa, so here are 6 things you didn't even know you wanted to know about me:

1. I love to watch old movies. Especially old Hitchcock or Cary Grant movies. We have at least 100 classic movies.
2. I do not like feet. I can't stand for them to be anywhere near my hands or face.
3. I love the rain and thunderstroms. I just want to stay inside and put on my p.j's and read in bed.
4. I am a morning person. Probably almost to the point of being too happy especially since John is not at all a morning person.
5. I absoultely love Christmas. I will start listening to Christmas songs about the first of November and keep listening to them till well into January. It is probably where Ella gets her obsession with Christmas.
6. I love watching the TV show The Office. I think that it is hilarious. I also like watching Murder, She Wrote. That could be because when I was younger my Grandma always watched the murder mystery shows when she was babysitting me.

I am tagging Gramma's News, Chiles 4, Grabers Grapevine and Britt's News.

1 comment:

Marilee We Roll Along said...

Melanie, this was fun to read! I love Christmas, too, and never want it to end. Sometimes I want to cry when it is over. I'm doing better about taking the decorations down but I used to leave my tree up so long that my dad got embarrassed wondering what my neighbors would think!