Sunday, September 16, 2007

Our Finished Nursery

The room before we painted
My little "Princess" helper

After the room was finished


We finally got the nursery finished. It took us awhile too decide on the colors too use. We already had the bedding bought which has turtles and starfish on it. So we painted waves and turtles and starfish on the walls. Ella loved helping me paint. Which was really fun for me. She managed only to get a little paint on one of her clothes. Even while painting Ella has to wear a dress and carry a purse (such a little princess). Ella loves the room she shows it off to anyone who comes over.

2 comments:

Elisa Seaba said...

It is very cute Melanie! You did awesome on the walls! I would be too chicken to ever attempt something like that.

A Full House said...

The nursery looks adorable! You did a wonderful job. I can't believe it's only 1 month till your little boy arrives!