Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Ella's Bath Time


My little mermaid
Ella washing her hair
Silly Girl

Bath time used to be a kicking and screaming battle just to get Ella in the tub. Once she was in the tub she was okay but she didn't like to play. Just wash me and get me out was all she wanted. Until I redid her bathroom in Monkeys. At first she still didn't like taking baths until I told her that the Monkeys were sad that she wouldn't take a bath with them. Now when she wants to take a bath she comes up to me and says "Monkeys sad, Mommy". So now she loves taking baths so far everyday this week she has taken a bath for at least 40 minutes each time. Ella didn't like bubbles at all either until she saw they had Dora and Princess bubbles. She has such a great imagination she will pretend to be a mermaid and splash around.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

i like the monkeys. :) Cooper used to be like that with baths too