Sunday, January 21, 2007

My Little Baby

First pig tails

Posing with her Stuffed Animals

Giving kisses to the camera

Reading her ladybug book

It's hard to imagine that my little baby is almost two. She is growing up too fast. I put her hair in pigtails for the first time and she hates for me to put them in her hair but she loves them once they are done. She looks so big with her pigtails. Now when we take pictures of Ella she loves to give us different looks such as cheesy grins or teeth baring smiles. She has such a little personality. She is such a wonderful blessing.

2 comments:

grammaneir said...

GREAT JOB! We like it! Look forward to keeping up with you.

June Duehring said...

I can't believe your baby is almost 2 either cause that means my baby is almost 1. Time goes so fast.

I love the pigtails. Very cute.